Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Monday



Now, this song isn't exactly how today has gone, but I like it an aweful lot, anyway. Probably because I've had these days before. Here's to Monday, and to a fabulous week.

Ho-Hum | Nate Hale

Now don't get me wrong, life is great and everything,
But there are just those days
When you get stuck in a rut and everything feels the same
You do it over and over.
And whatever it is, it's the feeling that you get
When you're walking through a cold rain.

And you say "Ho-hum, ho-hum, and oh, well."

And since when did everyone trade in their native tongue
For this demonic monotone
This week is getting kinda dull, yeah, it's fading into gray.
I need this pace to change.
I just want to sleep, want to sleep this day away
Wake me up when it's over.
I just want to sleep, want to sleep this day away,
Wake me up when it's over.

Ho-hum, ho-hum, and oh, well.
Ho-hum, ho-hum, and oh, well.


Download for free:

No comments:

ShareThis