Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ummm... why?

I woke up this morning with a headache after dreaming all night of being chased by Somalian pirates, and I asked myself, "Why?"

I walked out my bedroom door and felt heat and humidity, this early in the day, inside, and asked myself, "Why?"

I sat on the couch in my office and stared at a Starbucks Kona mug full of decaf coffee, and asked myself, "Why?"

I took my anti-Malaria medication and watched my skin follow it's usual 45-minute routine of red, blotchy, sun-burned-feeling-ness, and asked myself, "Why?"

I sat down and thought about the fact that I have two blogs with virtually the same information, and asked myself, "Why?"

This is an advanced notice: someday (sooner rather than later), girlfullyalive will merge with ampersandphoto. Watch out, world.

No comments:

ShareThis