Wednesday, August 27, 2008

[linz cap]



Lindsey Quann.

She went from an annoying little kid to my best friend’s sister to my little sister and now to my best friend, too.


Her hugs are wonderful.

Her prayers, an eternal blessing.
Her tears, a ministry to my heart.
Her love for people and passion for truth challenge me.
She is the only person that I know that has gone from being a younger friend to being someone I look up to, one of my heroes, and what I want to be when I grow up.


I love her very much, and it is an honor to be counted as her friend.

And to take her pictures. =)





































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all great Sarah! Isn't it great when you and your sisters can share the same friends?

AmberDenae said...

Beautiful photos! She's very photogenic and you take amazing pictures!

ShareThis