Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IPS Prizewinning Photography | Washington, DC



I spent last week hanging out with IPS again, this time in downtown Washington, DC. New friends, cool coffee shops, day shoots, night shoots, monuments, and time with Instructors/amazing friends, Rowan Gillson and Mandy Novotny.

I love spending time with IPS. I love the combination of photography and discipleship. The next set of workshops will be in September in Manitou Springs, CO at Summit Ministry's location, and it should be a total blast! If you love photography and want to refine your skills, IPS is the way to go. If you love photography and want to learn in a fantastic location right at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, you should come to workshops this fall. It just doesn't get much better.

To see some of my shots from the week, visit my photo blog.

No comments:

ShareThis