Monday, March 02, 2009

Words and thought

My week has been full of good things and good times. I came back from Thailand. I turned 24. I hung out in Texas with some of my closest friends. I attended the Southwestern Photojournalism Conference. I ways to communicate from good and bad examples.

These are a small glimpse into the random ponderings of my soul, my journal, and my little black book during the last week.


Thinking about thinking about a rough draft outline for our Thailand project.


Focus:Storytelling


Quote by C. S. Lewis

'And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion; but the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them. And so for us it is the end of all stories, and we can most truly say they lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. And all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: and now they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has ever read: which goes on forever: in which every chapter is better than the one before."
_from The Last Battle_



The place that my heart wants to be.


Malee.
A friend from Thailand.
She retaught me that love for God is better than any other earthly love.



Do not fear the silence in an interview.
Do not fear the silence in a friendship.
Do not fear the silence in love.
Do not fear the silence with God.



A-num.
One of my closest Thai friends.


A page from my little black books.
The girls wrote out their names to help me with pronunciation, and so that I could remember them.


Precious.
God re-defined this word in Thailand.

John 3:16
Hebrews 13:5
Joshua 1:5
Isaiah 43:1-5


A call.
A command.
A gift.


Questions and ponderings.


Affirmation of God's kingdom work.


Prayer for myself and those closest to me.


Sometimes I just have these kind of days...


Motivational quote


What defines this?


We are all just people.


Thoughts on success.


Quote by Hudson Taylor.


My heart overflows with this word.


Beautiful love.


Memories from Bangkok.


Prayer for myself.
Source of meditation.


A small slip of paper that stays tucked in the back of my Bible. A reminder of my calling.

No comments:

ShareThis